Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Breakfast and Dinner

I love breakfast. Eggs. Bacon. Hashrbrowns. Fresh fruit.

January 2nd was hangover day. I had WAY too much wine the day before -- even if it was just a glass or two (no more tolerance, sadly) and woke up cranky and bitchy and headachey.

There is, however, a good way to beat the hangover (other than a couple Tylenol)


Behold! Hashbrowns and bacon!



The hashbrowns were easy. We had a mountain of leftover mashed potato so I basically added some potato and a beat egg to a bowl, mixed with a fork, formed patties, and fried them in oil in a pan. When they were golden I removed them from said pan and served them hot with bacon and eggs.

Oh, and orange juice. Simply Orange. Nom.

For dinner I made a turkey soup with the leftover turkey carcass. Here is a picture of the soup:

No comments:

Post a Comment