Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wintertime Chili

I must admit, when I first received this Wintertime Chili for Christmas last year, I was pretty skeptical.  Today, however, after having it in my cupboard for 11 months, I decided to gather the ingredients and make it.

Boy, am I ever glad. It was super duper tasty.

The recipe is ridiculously easy to make. All you need to know is how to chop an onion, cut up a pepper, chop a couple cloves of garlic, and brown some ground beef.

Oh, and how to turn your stove on and off and not use it at maximum.  You'd be surprised how many people can't do that.

I added extra chili powder, extra cayenne pepper, and some red chili pepper flakes because I used 19oz cans of beans instead of 15. The flavours were all there! Definitely a good meal.

I sliced up some flour tortillas to eat with the chili. Perfection.

Here's a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment