Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tea

Today's tea: Spring Morning

One of the first loose teas I ever bought.  I've been slightly obsessed with loose teas for a little over a year, now, and don't regret it at all.

My favourite places to buy loose tea are Teaopia and David's Tea.  This particular tea is from Teaopia.

The steeped product is a clear, golden colour. There isn't a whole lot of residue left in the cup. (I use a mesh teaball or my super high end tea travel mug to make my tea)

I steep my green tea for three minutes to ensure it's strong enough.  This particular flavour is sweet and strong and aromatic.  There are whimsical little bits of fruit and such in the tea which helps give it the strong berryish smell.  Sadly, I'm at the end of my tea tin so I can't steep any fruit pieces, but the entire tin, even without the fruit pieces, smells amazing.

Because green tea has caffeine, I make sure to drink it early in the day because caffeine does funky things to me.

Anyway. Spring Morning. Super good. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment