Friday, September 9, 2011

Mexico and Fondue!

Okay, maybe not literally... but kind of.

First, the fondue.  No pictures, as I was too busy wanting to eat it to take a photograph... but I got a fondue set for my husband for our anniversary.  It made sense:  four years is appliances, fruit, and flowers.  SO, instead of a normal fondue, I made a milk chocolate fondue and a caramel fondue.

Everyone preferred the caramel, even though the chocolate had booze in it. Good to know.  Next time I'll make a citrus fondue.

Caramel fondue recipe here.

Next on the agenda:  Margarita Lime Cupcakes, credit to Recipegirl

I've made these before but last time they were half burnt. Boo. My oven is a bit hotter than it should be.

These ones turned out a bit better, I think... plus I did a pretty decent piping job on them.  They look just plain yummy.

Here is the link to the recipe

And here are a couple pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment