Friday, February 10, 2012

More Original Social Networking

We went to Rob and Cindy's place last weekend for another fondue party.  We started it all with the dessert fondue party we had on new years and they decided to step it up a notch and do a meat fondue.

And so, we arrived, and the table was beautifully set up with beef, pork, shrimp, chicken, veggies, fresh bread, cheese dip, and batter.  There were also sauces:  shwarma, sweet thai chili,  death from above, barbecue, buttery buffalo, and shrimp sauce.



Then, the oil was brought out and the dunking began.




Tempura battered chicken with thai sauce was my favourite. My husband and Rob enjoyed tempura shrimp. I couldn't have it because shrimp makes me physically sick (even though it's delicious)

The one thing that Rob and Cindy and I really enjoyed, though?


Tempura fried broccoli or cauliflower, dipped in cheese.  Fuck yeah.

After dinner, Rob and Alex and I enjoyed a glass of port that Rob made. Chocolate raspberry port. Fuck yeah, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment